|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 11:19 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Contract until February 2020
Our client helps to prevent injuries and get New Zealanders and visitors back to everyday life it they have an accident. We are seeking an experienced contact centre superstar to join their operations team to provide comprehensive customer service and administration support.
Key accountabilities for this role will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Maintaining effective administration systems and procedures
- Reception duties as and when required
- Mail – receipt, registration, distribution and dispatch
- Completing monthly archiving
- Complying with WorkSAFE policies and procedures
- Complying with legislative requirements
We are looking for people with at least one years’ experience in a call centre. You will be forward thinking; solution focussed and have excellent customer service skills.
This is a fast-paced contact centre environment, so we are looking for candidates who are pace and urgency focussed with the ability to work in a task-based environment. You will be computer literate and your attention to detail will be second to none! You will have great communication skills and be able to work both in a team and on your own.
Interested? If you have previous call centre experience, send your CV to Carmel Strange NOW! email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.