|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 12 Oct, 10:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive package including medical insurance
- Free WoFs
- Opportunity to earn incentives
Do you have a passion for working with people? Do you value Customer Care? Are you quick with technology and willing to master the ins-and-outs of what makes driving safe in New Zealand?
An exciting opportunity has come up at Vehicle Testing New Zealand. VTNZ New Lynn is looking for a Driver Testing Officer to join their team full time.
You'll be required to test safe driving practices according to New Zealand's traffic law. We test not only light passenger vehicles but also motorcycles and trucks.
We don't ask much...but you will need to have:
- Current, Full & Clean New Zealand Driver's Licence (having held it for 2+ years and capable of driving manual vehicles. The more licence classes you hold the better!)
- 2+ years of customer service experience as well as the ability to work with customers in a pressured environment
- Excellent written and oral English comprehension and communication
- Proficient knowledge of the NZ Road Code
- Technically minded with sound judgement and observation skills
- The ability to work weekends
A requirement of the role is that you either hold or are willing to gain an 'O' Endorsement. We will upskill you with four weeks' intensive paid training to make this happen. Training may be away from your home location but all costs will be covered by us.
As part of our employment process you will also be required to undergo a pre-employment health and police background check and sit a theory test - so get revising that Road Code!
We have a great team environment where you will get the opportunity to share your ideas, have autonomy, learn and grow.
On top of your hourly pay you will receive a competitive package including:
- Paid training
- Medical insurance
- Free WOFs
- Supplier discounts
- The opportunity to earn incentives
Working for VTNZ
At VTNZ we're all about our people. When you work for us, you can expect the support of a tight knit team who will help you get the job done. We're known for our 'can-do, will-do' culture, fun loving attitude and the odd practical joke. We work hard and we play hard.
Come and join the leading provider of vehicle safety assessments in New Zealand, with over 80 branches nationwide. We're the experts in our field and we take our responsibility seriously - we know that New Zealand's road safety is in our hands.
Please apply online by 26th October 2017
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Sara on 04 495 2349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button. We are unlikely to respond to applications sent through the 'careers' email address.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.