|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a Telecommunications Accounts Manager to work as an integral member of the Customer Support team in a globally recognized organisation, to provide excellence in customer care and to move the business to a position of global strength through continuous improvement.
Adecco is proud to be representing one of Hamilton's global organistions that is expanding at a tremendous rate, Located out in Te Rapa, they now require a Customer Service Rep operating mainly in inbound calls to process orders and build relationships with key customers and utilise that relationship to manage requests and queries. Come join this successful team and find a great work and social balance!
- To process all orders.
- To run and follow up on various control reports to ensure that the order to payment process is fulfilled.
- Promote and expand the sales of the company's products.
- Record, take ownership and resolve Customer complaints in line with company KPI's.
- Build relationships with key customers and utilise that relationship to manage requests from the customer.
- To handle all incoming telephone calls and emails dealing with Customers' needs and expectations.
- Play an active role in company change process through positive communication to internal and external Customers.
- To keep the department leader up to date with account progress, product and range development, and problems and issues with any area of customer services.
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven ability to present a personalised solution to your customers' needs
- Outgoing, bubbly personality
- Ability to communicate CLEARLY over the phone
- Confident & outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Being driven to succeed & goal orientated
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication
- Engage customers, build rapport & ensure all customers are getting the best advice
- Being a competitive person who thrives on achieving results!
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and comfortable with rapid change
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- New training and interesting methods to develop your position
- Working in an open office with a great team & vibrant atmosphere
- Opportunities to network with and learn from a global organisation
Do you have the above skills and experience and enjoy doing what you do best?
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a more quirky, diverse yet professional organisation that prides itself on becoming a market leader. Be part of a strong team and deliver your excellence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.