|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 3:55 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
• April 16th start – 6 week assignment
• Central City location
Are you keen to work for a key Christchurch business that is a leader in its industry? Due to a current employee going on leave, there is now a need for an experienced, temporary service advisor to join their team.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering the highest standards of customer service
• Liaising with the internal team to obtain estimates and schedule work
• Keeping accurate and updated job records and documentation including payment information
• Managing expectations, providing updates and keeping customers informed
• Liaising with colleagues across the business to ensure customer expectations are met and surpassed
Does this sound like you?
• Ideally you will have a background in service sales
• Have the ability to organise and make things happen
• A natural communicator, whether on the phone, online or in person
• Takes pride in professional presentation
How to apply?
This vacancy represents a unique opportunity to work for a company with an outstanding reputation and a commitment to quality in everything they do. Register your interest by emailing your CV to Kirsty Trengrove or Georgia Robb at Graham Consulting on 03 962 7732 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.