|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
It goes without saying that you:
- wake up on the sunny side
- see the glass half full
- think life is an adventure to be lived and shared.
You're on our front line, meeting guests and introducing them to their hired vehicles (dream machines), explaining insurance and other added value products and services, checking guests back in when they return, collecting and listening to their feedback.
As the face of our company, your excellent people skills will embrace new challenges and rewards every day as you go the extra mile to send our guests on their dream journey in our quality vehicles.
To be one of our customer service stars you must have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years' experience in a customer service and/or sales role
- Full, clean driver's licence
More about us:
We expect you've already had a browse around our website and are keeping a sharp eye out for our premium motorhomes (we don't think our branding needs to shout).
As a company, Wilderness has rapidly grown from a dream of our own into an industry leader by keeping true to our founding values of integrity, teamwork and unparalleled customer service. We firmly believe our success is due the energy, enthusiasm and passion of our team members. Those overworked words really are our building blocks. Along with fun! And a chance to see it from the other side and test drive the dream yourself in our motorhomes.
More about you:
- You'll understand why our guests tell us Wilderness stands out from the rest.
- You'll bring energy and enthusiasm and you enjoy being part of a team in a great workplace.
- You'll be resilient and always be looking to raise the bar.
If you think you can deliver the dream, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now.
This amazing position is based on a roster which does include weekend work. Thanks for your interest.