|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A newly created position has become available to assist and oversee the relationship management of top distributors. This role will handle all aspects of the relationship management. This will include performance reviews, analyzing reports, complaint and query management, and more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly meetings with top distributors
- Help top distributors to qualify their accounts, answer questions and resolve concerns
- Perform and review accounts prior to closing books for the month
- Assist with any difficult situations relating to qualifications
- Provide assistance with any qualifications-related matters
What we are looking for:
- Relevant tertiary education and/or related experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Clear, strong, concise and articulate communication
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to pick up concepts quickly and accomplish tasks independently
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Must be reliable, accountable and use good judgment with an ability to make sound decisions
What we are looking for is someone who is able to easily build relationships, create a trust environment and own their role. Someone who is dynamic, edgy and has fresh new ideas to bring to the business.
If this sounds like you then apply today. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information contact Catherine on 0800 4 KELLY.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.