|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 8:25 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Keen to work within a great and supportive team
- Full time, temporary role
Be the voice of the company. Use your proven customer service experience to uphold an efficient, reliable and professional manner in your dealings with customers and internal staff. Our ideal candidates will need to be ready for a challenge.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a professional phone manner and the ability to perform both inbound and outbound calls
- Intermediate – advanced level computer and MS office skills
- Excellent command of the English language –both written and verbal
- Listen to customer requests (and complaints)
- Be able to manage the database; including all administrative tasks associated with the sales and service processes
If this role is what you're looking for and you're ready and willing to give it your all. Apply Now. We will be contacting suitable applicants immediately.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.