|Company||AVIS BUDGET NZ|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility solutions across the globe, operating a range of strong and recognized brands through corporate operations and licensee partners. We are a trusted brand with strong customer loyalty, commitment to true convenience and exceptional service with the Avis human touch. We embrace innovation and encourage our employees to play contribute to global new ways of thinking. Our global team has the unique opportunity to shape the way we move from place to place and creating smart ways of applying technology. We reward achievements, provide opportunities to develop and encourage innovation.
- Organise vehicles to be run between the yard and the airport terminals
- Check in returning vehicles and invoice customers.
- Check returning fuel levels and charge appropriately.
- Assist customers at checkout and return.
- Ensuring vehicles are ready for pick up.
- The role requires some outdoor work regardless of the weather.
Required skills and experience:
- We are looking for someone who enjoys dealing with customers and is focused on delivering quality service.
- A team player who is able to work well under pressure.
- Initiative and the ability to think ahead.
- Good interpersonal skills that will allow you to build good relationships with our customers
- Clean, full New Zealand driver's licence.
- Customer service experience would be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work 30 hours rostered shifts across Monday to Sunday
- Part-time 30 hours per week
- Wellington Airport Location
- Excellent team culture
- Global opportunities - we have locations worldwide!
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Staff discounts
- Full training provided
- Uniform provided
If you are a top achiever, top performer and possess the qualities we are after then please apply online now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.