|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Museums Wellington has one permanent full time role, working 40 hours per week as rostered across both the Cable Car Museum and Space Place and including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
Assisting with retail sales and administration, front of house duties, planetarium tours, birthday party hosting and other daily operations, if you are a highly motivated and energetic person keen to create an amazing experience for our visitor, we are keen to hear from you.
A current Duty Managers certificate and a current First Aid certificate will be advantageous.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A proven retail sales record, within a target driven sales environment, and experience in retail administration and MS Office.
• The ability to demonstrate excellent visual merchandising and creative retail displays.
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills and team leadership skills.
• Experience in the public speaking and confidence when working with children.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to adapt to change in a unique work environment.
• The flexibility to work late nights, weekends and public holidays as rostered.
Museums Wellington is part of part of Wellington Museums Trust (trading as Experience Wellington), a registered charity established by Wellington City Council as a Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) to manage and develop its culture and arts visitor experiences.
To apply for this role and to view a full position description, please go to our website http://experiencewellington.org.nz/visitor-retail-services-host_ccm-sp/
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm on Sunday, 29th April 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.