|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Pay & Benefits||Part-time hours at a competitive rate|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 5:00 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Part-time AM hours giving you flexibility in the afternoon!
- Earn top rates, employee benefits & buying privileges
- Join a family oriented environment at CARTERS Palmerston North
CARTERS Palmerston North is seeking another motivated team player to join a dynamic team. This close-knit bunch needs another go-getter to provide excellent service to its loyal customer base.
As a Customer Service Representative, no two days will be the same; whether is showing off your service skills at the counter, using your physical strength in the yard or out on the road delivering our top-line products to our local customers. Your initiative will shine here, as will your willingness to lend a hand - but mostly, you enjoy variety and the potential to learn.
This part-time role is minimum 20 hours per week Mon - Fri (7:00am - 1:00pm) and roster Saturdays (normally one in three or four) 7:00am - 1:00pm.
To be successful in this role:
- You're hands-on type of person
- Enjoy customer interaction backed by a positive attitude
- Previous building industry experience and/or exposure to the Trade environment
- You're fit and healthy - Keen to help with some heavy lifting
- Have a full and clean New Zealand Drivers Licence.
- Forklift Certificate & Class Endorsements highly advantageous.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
You'll have a range of duties - so expect to:
- Always be providing service to customers
- Unloading product deliveries on site
- Assembling and loading customer orders
- Processing sales documentation
- Counter service and sales
- Delivering goods to our customers' sites
- Maintaining store / yard stock levels & product displays
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company Buying Privileges across CARTERS Stores
- 7.5% Benefits Plan which includes Superlife Super, Permanent Death & Disability Insurance, Southern Cross Medical Insurance not to mention a voluntary savings scheme!
CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years. We're 100% for the trade which means CARTERS' model is purely business to business. Our success truly is our customers' success. That's why we strive to be the best building partner in the market and always make sure we're performing or exceeding the level of service our customers expect.
We live by our core values: we are 'one team', we're customer focused and we drive for results both for ourselves and on behalf of our customers. Integrity is at the core of everything we do and we are trusted partners because of our transparency. Carters is committed to providing a safe working environment.
CLICK APPLY! - Join the CARTERS team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.