|Company||Ministry of Social Development|
|Location||South Taranaki, Taranaki|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 10:32 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Can you play a key role connecting people to job opportunities?
- Dynamic, varied role where building relationships is key to success
- Permanent position, Hawera based
We are looking for a fantastic new Work Broker to join our dedicated team who work to improve the lives of New Zealanders. We are focussed on connecting our clients with employers to provide job opportunities that can make a real difference to their lives and those in the wider community.
As a Work Broker you’ll engage with employers to provide a professional service to link our clients into employment. Our clients come from a range of backgrounds and situations, with a focus on those affected by health issues and disabilities.
You will promote Work and Income products and job seekers to potential employers. You’ll work alongside Case Managers and other service centre staff to ensure sustainable employment outcomes for clients.
This role will appeal to a sales oriented person as you will become the voice of your clients by selling their skills to local employers and building long term professional relationships that will go from strength to strength.
To succeed in this role you will need to;
- Have a passion for changing people’s lives for the better
- Understand what makes a great job match for both employers and employees
- Possess the ability to work alongside clients from diverse backgrounds and communities
- Have a full clean valid New Zealand driver's licence without conditions
- Be flexible, solutions focussed and client centric
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Broker’s play a vital role in our communities. Every day is different, fun and challenging. We offer a great work environment, a fabulous team culture and a way to make a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders. It will appeal to highly motivated, adaptable, progressive candidates, who are pragmatic, have a strong client-focus and driven by service excellence and achieving results. If you are keen to join our team, please apply. This could be the day you change your life.
How to apply
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role. Current MSD employees - please submit your online application at work via your myHR portal/MyHR Login/Careers.
All applications must be made online.
If you have any queries, please Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org or (06) 968 6628
Applications close Tuesday 24th April 2018.