|Company||PGG Wrightson Ltd|
|Location||Tararua, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 1:16 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our busy team in Eketahuna.
About the role:
This is an in-store role where you will provide top-quality technical sales advice and service to a range of agricultural/horticultural clients. For the right candidate, this would be great experience and an advantage in applying for permanent roles in future.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Process sales and product requests
- Assist customers, colleagues and suppliers to answer queries and resolve problems
- Assist the Store Manager with regular administrative tasks
- Order, unpack and display merchandise according to company guidelines
Skills and experience:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in and passion for the New Zealand agricultural sector
- Previous retail and/or sales experience is an advantage with a strong 'people focus'
- Good physical fitness as heavy lifting is required
- Approved Handlers and/or Dangerous Goods certification would be preferred
- A full, current and clean New Zealand driver's licence is essential (trailer towing would be an advantage)
PGG Wrightson is one of New Zealand's leading nationwide providers of products and services to the rural sector. We are helping grow the country through our knowledge, service and expertise.
We are committed to growing our employees and we develop leadership and technical expertise at all levels of our company. We provide extensive in house sales and technical training and offer a number of benefits.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.