|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 1:58 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
With this in mind, we're searching the aisles for Customer Service Team Members to join our team.
If you're motivated by putting a smile on a customer's face and enjoy helping others, you will enjoy working as part of the Bunnings team.
As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it's your attitude and values that are the most important.
You will work across a variety of areas that will give you exposure in all departments within the store.
What a Customer Service Team
Member can expect to do:
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Merchandise products
- Replenish and maintain products
- Operate registers
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about new products
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of retail hours
Some of the benefits on offer when you join us:
- A team based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Further Training, from product training to leadership development
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
- Team discount and offers from corporate partners
- On-going incentives and spontaneous gifts and lunches
If this sounds like you please hit the "apply" button now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.