|Company||Hynds Pipe Systems|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 3:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What Will You Be Doing?
- Servicing the needs of a diverse customer base
- Contributing to a Site Focused on Health & Safety
- Stock Inventory
- Being part of an enthusiastic & motivated Team
- Something different everyday
- Having Fun
- Assisting with our Internal Business processes
- Assisting with Loading/Unloading of vehicles
What Will Hynds Offer?
- Career Opportunities
- Working for NZ Owned Family Business. Subsidised Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- A Place Where People Matter
- A Safe Work Environment
- Full Uniform & PPE Supplied
- Fair Salary
- A Fun & Supportive Environment
- Top Quality Learning & Development Opportunities
Founded in 1973, the privately owned Hynds Group of Companies is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation. The group of businesses now includes metal, concrete and plastics manufacturing, product importation, distribution and trade supply. Hynds Pipe Systems is the largest operating company within the Hynds Group.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.