|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Employee Bonus Incentives & Staff Purchasing|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are a customer focused team who are committed to providing excellent and consistent customer service to every customer who walks through our doors, so finding a team member who also lives and breathes these values is a top priority.
We currently have one part time role available, working Wednesday to Saturday (32 hours/week).
We are looking for a confident team player who is enthusiastic and willing to learn. You will also need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in retail;
- Communication skills, and the ability to deal with a wide range on customer enquiries;
- The ability to use initiative and work independently when required;
- Capacity to fulfill the manual handling requirements of the role;
- Any experience or knowledge of hardware products and/or DIY would be beneficial;
- A current forklift license would also be an advantage (please provide a copy with your application).
Mitre 10 Mega Rotorua offers a supportive work environment where individual success is recognised and celebrated. We also help support all team members towards a NZQA Retail Level 2 qualification.
As part of our commitment to workplace Health & Safety, we require all team member to undertake a pre-employment drug screening.
If you are interested in the role, apply online before Monday 23rd July. No applications will be accepted in store.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.