|Company||Hynds Pipe Systems|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 5:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Takanini Location
- Family Owned NZ Business
- Well Established, Stable Company
We are looking for Customer Services person for our Takanini Branch, reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to provide sales support to all the Customers that come to the Takanini Branch.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Provide customers with sales support/service
- Assisting with inventory control, and ensuring stock is replenished
- Invoicing customers, receipting and processing credits
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Responding to customer queries
- Administration/office support
- Inwards/Outwards Goods
- Using Forklift to load PVC Concrete
- General yard work as when required
- Good MS Office skills
- First Aid - Level 1
- Forklift Licence preferred
- Full NZ Drivers Licence (F & W Endorsement) ideally
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player and reliable
- Able to pass pre-employment drug & alcohol test
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their mark as a key Customer Services person at our Friendly Takanini Branch!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.