|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Employee Bonus Incentives & Staff Purchasing|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Hardware/Electrical Zone is the largest area of the store, that combines our Hardware, Electrical & Lighting Departments. This role will be mainly working in the Hardware Department but you may find yourself helping customers with electrical/lighting projects as required.
We currently have one role available, working Sunday to Thursday (40 hours/week).
We are looking for a confident team player who is enthusiastic and willing to learn. You will also need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in retail;
- Communication skills, and the ability to deal with a wide range on customer enquiries;
- The ability to use initiative and work independently when required;
- Capacity to fulfill the manual handling requirements of the role;
- Any experience or knowledge of hardware products and/or DIY would be beneficial;
- A current forklift license would also be an advantage (please provide a copy with your application).
Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga offers a supportive work environment where individual success is recognised and celebrated. We also help support all team members towards a NZQA Retail Level 2 qualification.
As part of our commitment to workplace Health & Safety, we require all team member to undertake a pre-employment drug screening.
If you are interested in the role, apply online before Monday 23rd July. No applications will be accepted in store.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.