|Company||Pacific Door Systems Ltd|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 10:52 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Exciting graduate opportunity
- Great starting salary with a supportive company
- Join our commercial team and begin your career as an estimator
We are Pacific Doors a family owned New Zealand Company who has been operating in the construction industry for 25 years. We specialise in the bespoke manufacture of high performance door and window systems for fire, acoustic, security, hospital, ballistic and commercial purposes. Using leading edge materials combined with the latest technologies, Pacific Doors' products are of the highest standards when it comes to strength, durability and impact resistance.
We now have an opportunity for a motivated graduate to begin their career as a commercial estimator. This is Cadetship opportunity for someone beginning their career. No experience required!
You will be trained on how to price up the work for our expansive clientele all whilst developing excellent estimation skills and customer service aptitude. Whether you have just finished university and you are looking for your first role or you are a mature quick to learn high school graduate, we would love to hear from you. A foundation of strong basic Maths and English skills are a must!
Overview of daily duties:
- Take assigned projects and summarise overall requirements to be able to plan time and resources required to price.
- Source any material or external pricing required to be able to put price together.
- Price and present targeted project to provide the client with the most complete and professional price.
- Follow up quotes with clients
- Continue to build relationships with key Pacific Doors customers.
You are savvy, resilient and outgoing with a no egos approach and a mature attitude. You've just graduated from University or High School and you are keen to break into the work force. Ideally you have had some basic work experience but you must have a good grasp on mathematics.
For this role we will take attitude and drive over experience.
Opportunity is knocking so take a step through the door!
(Please note you will be required to undergo mandatory drug and alcohol testing as part of the employment proccess.)