|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 3:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
So we are thrilled to announce that we are opening a hire branch in Pukekohe in September 2018. If you are local to this fine part of the country, you'll already know that the Southern Auckland region is an area of rapid growth and increasing customer demand - and that's why we are opening a branch here. Plus it will give us somewhere to park when the V8's come to town.
While the branch is scheduled to open in September we're keen to bring the new team on board as soon as they're available. Initially we're looking for a Branch Manager along with some experienced customer service and mechanical people and we very much look forward to increasing our team as business grows. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with one of the biggest national networks in New Zealand and help build a new team from the ground up. Whatever your role you will have a real opportunity to make your mark with support from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in the hire business today.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service person with an interest in tools and machinery. You need to be great with people and have the ability to build positive ongoing relationships with both internal and external customers. To do this you'll need a confident manner both on the phone and face to face to field queries and provide advice, and also be willing to help out your team in the yard or doing deliveries.
What you'll do:
- Answer phone queries and raise customer contracts
- Offer advice on which tools and machinery are required for different jobs
- Service a wide variety of hire plant
- Work safely for you and for our customers
What we can offer:
- Lots of opportunity to learn
- A great team-working environment
- You'll be working for one of the most recognisable names in the Hire industry
What you need:
- A full Driver Licence
- Intermediate computer skills
- Happy to work on a rostered basis (we're open 7days, 6am - 5pm)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.