|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Employee Bonus Incentives & Staff Purchasing|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking team member to help out in our Powertools Department on a Friday to Monday roster (32 hours/week). Due to the collaborative nature of our store, we may require you to be flexible and help out in neighbouring departments at times.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A strong customer focus and retail experience;
- A positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers;
- The ability to manage the pace and manual handling requirements of the role;
- Any experience or knowledge relevant to the department would also be an advantage.
In return, Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive team environment where individual success is recognised and celebrated;
- Generous employee bonus incentives and staff purchasing privileges;
- Opportunities and guidance for learning and development.
As part of our commitment to workplace health and safety, we require all team members to go through a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online before Monday 23rd July 2018. No applications will be accepted in store.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.