|Company||AVIS BUDGET NZ|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||*Hourly + Incentive + Benefits + Discounts|
|Listed||Mon 11 Nov, 2:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry, with 11,000 rental locations in 180 countries.
Apex Car Rentals is a New Zealand success story that has developed from its small beginnings in Christchurch to become the country's largest home grown car rental company. The brand has been built around doing things 'the Kiwi way' and providing customers with exceptional service and respecting the different cultures we work with every day.
Our people take time with each customer to help familiarise them with driving in New Zealand, the driving times, road rules, and the must-see attractions they'll find along the way. It's this personal touch that gave us the 'Most Satisfied Customers' award four years in a row from 2014 to 2017.
- Engage with our customers face to face and over the phone to provide an excellent customer experience
- Complete vehicle rental transactions and agreements
- Sale of services, and up-selling to customers and prospective customers at the counter
- Complete transaction procedures for returned vehicles
Based at Apex Auckland Airport, this is a full time, permanent fix-term role until 30th of April 2020 to help with our summer peak, and shifts will be based on a rotating roster. You will have 5 shifts per week between our operating hours of 6:00am and 7:00pm.
Skills & Experience
- Bring your experience within retail, customer service or sales
- Passion for engaging with customers to deliver a great experience!
- Able to listen & identify opportunities to provide extra products/services
- Drive and self-motivation to succeed
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here
- A team focused, 'no task is too big or too small' attitude
- The ability to enter information into our system accurately and efficiently
- Full drivers licence
- Hourly pay
- Increase your earning potential with our incentive scheme
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
- Discounts within Avis Budget Group and our partners
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build your career with Avis Budget Group
- Free parking onsite
- Uniform provided
- Branch manager who will invest in your growth & development
- Leading brand within travel & tourism
- Be valued in an environment where achievements are celebrated
- Friendly & supportive team
- Help people connect in the moments that matter, whether our customers are visiting a special place, sealing an important deal or visiting their loved ones
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.