Jobs Listing Branding
Company Smith&Smith
Location Auckland City, Auckland
Listed Tue 13 Feb, 2:25 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference 3996677
Penrose

We have an opportunity for an inspiring leader with exceptional problem-solving skills to take ownership over our small but experienced Branch Overflow team.

Our team is responsible for ‘intercepting' our customers call before it goes to our busy branches. In doing so they have been able to resolve our customer's queries first time, every time! Together, you will be able to make a difference by providing a quicker and more efficient ease of contact for our customers.

You will enjoy plenty of variety in your role with 75% of your role in the ‘doing' assisting with day to day requirements. The remaining 25% will involve team leadership; consisting of addressing any queries, training, informal coaching on technical and soft skills and escalating issues to the Contact Centre Team Leader.

What you need:

  • A natural affinity for leading people
  • Previous experience leading a small team is beneficial
  • Great problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the square for solutions
  • The ability to manage resources according to the business demands
  • Ensure processes are followed , KPIs met and improvements are made where necessary
  • A great balance between Customer Service and Administration
  • The ability to embrace and easily adapt to change
  • Intermediate computing skills including Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook

What can Smith&Smith offer you?

  • A positive, fun and dynamic team environment
  • Active reward and recognition for those who go the extra mile
  • Inspiring leaders who will have regular one on ones to provide feedback and guide you through your career path
  • A structure that actively supports team member development and career progression
  • Free Life Insurance Cover and discounted Southern Cross health insurance
  • Access to our yearly "Wellbeing" fund
  • A central location without being in the CBD
  • Opportunities to earn extra cash by working additional hours
  • Discounts on our products and services

You will be a natural leader who is eager to learn and open to changes as we move closer to our Project Connect Go Live. This permanent opportunity is based on 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri and rostered Saturdays.

Here at Smith&Smith we take pride in our family-like culture where everyone comes to work with a professional, can-do attitude. With your foot in the door and more growth on the horizon the opportunities beyond here are endless.

Apply now and become part of our team!

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Advertisement