|Company||Rad car hire|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 12:56 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Rad car hire is a rental car company with major presence in New Zealand and Australia. We are known for the great experience we provide to our regular and new customers
The office manager will be responsible for management of the office, including staff, health and safety.
Main Responsibilities are:
• Manage our fleet of vehicles. This includes making sure the high cleaning and maintenance standards are met in accordance with company policy, health and safety and other legal requirements
• Co-ordinate with other branches regarding availability and transfer of vehicles to meet customer requirements and maximize profits
• Responsible for hiring of staff, staff training, supervision and performance appraisals
• Contact person to report and deal with any staff disputes or conflicts
• Management of customer enquiries, feedback and complaints process
• Work closely with our Insurance Broker regarding our claims in order to get them sorted ASAP
• Responsible for reports, such as revenue, maintenance costs, COF, Registrations and Services of vehicles
• Responsible for the purchase and transport of new vehicles, maintenance parts and other supplies for the company
• In charge of providing customers advice and information regarding enquires before and after the hire.
• Responsible for fleet management
Our ideal candidate will have:
• More than a years proven experience in a car rental and office management environment is essential
• A second language would be an advantage, since we have customers from all over the world.
• A full NZ Drivers' License
• Good knowledge about Central Lakes is advantageous to organise car allocations and supplies
• Immediate start required
• Strong leadership skills
Knowledge of reservation system and Microsoft Office is required
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.