|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Flexible Working|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Customer Services Group at Auckland Transport is the key touch point for our customers by phone or in person at our 12 Service Centres across Auckland. Every month, we receive more than 30,000 calls, 15,000 written enquiries and over 80,000 face-to-face interactions dealing with a range of requests from journey planning and HOP card management, to financial investigations and official information requests.
As the Performance and Improvement Manager, you will report to the Group Manger Customer Services. You will be accountable for building the tools and capabilities that deliver insights to drive operational efficiencies and transform the end-to-end customer experience. This will include:
- Developing a framework of key performance indicators
- Delivering reporting artefacts based on a deep understanding of operational performance, ideally including contact centres
- Leadership of the voice of customer programme for the channel experience
- Managing and evolving our visual management
- Ownership of contact centre technology and business continuity planning
- Management of the group's future technology assessment and implementation to deliver an omni-channel strategy
- Leading the team that will identifying and deliver on process improvement opportunities
- Business ownership for CRM across Auckland Transport
We are looking for a highly experienced manager who has implemented change across people, processes and technology to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and improve the customer experience. You'll have experience in an operational role that required you to have a deep understanding of KPI frameworks, insights based reporting and leveraging technology to deliver a transformed customer experience. You will also have:
- Proven people management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Lean or Six Sigma is advantageous
- Great interpersonal skills
Working for us
This is a new role giving you the chance to join a team focussed on transforming the channel experience at Auckland Transport. We're changing the way we do things, building a new culture and you'll have the opportunity to be at the front of that change. We also offer flexible working, health and wellbeing benefits and professional development and training.
How to apply
If you are interested, have your CV and Cover Letter ready and apply on our website or click the apply button.
At Auckland Transport, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where people come first and feel safe, respected, valued and supported, regardless of our differences.
We also support flexible working that meets the needs of our people and the business, so please talk to us about how we could make this role flexible for you.
To apply for this job, please click the apply now button
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.