|Location||Kawerau, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 1:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
WIS is the leading provider of industrial and safety products and services in Australia and New Zealand. We are committed to safety, sustainability and community support, and constantly invest in our people, processes and technology to improve customer service, strengthen our leadership positions into existing and new markets, grow profitably and achieve satisfactory returns.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Sales Assistant Supervisor to join our friendly team based in our Kawerau Trade Centre. Reporting to Trade Centre Operations Manager, you will play a key part in contributing to the efficient operation of the branch by leading the staff, driving sales and increasing profitability by identifying and meeting customer’s needs.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Supervising, directing and developing branch staff to achieve objectives
• Liaising with purchasing and branch staff to ensure customer requirements are met accurately and on time
• Serving customers in the shop and by telephone including sales, orders and product enquiries
• Ensuring the correct receipt, unpack and store of inwards goods, with all relevant procedures followed and appropriate documentation completed
• Ensuring branch stock takes are organized and all products are accurately counted and recorded
• Preparing and processing all branch documentation including invoices, banking, stock receipts, purchase orders, credits, cash sales and other point of sale transactions
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a similar role within the retail sector with outstanding leadership skills. Having exceptionally strong communication, planning and customer service skills will see you excel in this opportunity. A Technical trade or a MRO and industrial product background/knowledge is highly desirable. Your excellent communication skills coupled with initiative and ‘can do’ attitude will make you the stand out.
NZ Safety Blackwoods has an outstanding reputation for their commitment to their staff and encouraging both their professional and personal ambitions. In addition to excellent training and development programs, we offer a range of other benefits.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.