|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 3:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Monday to Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm and Rostered Saturday's - 8:00am start
- Takanini based
Hall's Group, a significant player in the New Zealand Transport and Logistics industry, requires a Customer Support Representative to assist with ongoing growth and development.
Key to the success of this role is your ability to be a flexible team player with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
You will be able to demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Understanding customer centricity
- Customer services
- Sales order entry
- Customer support administration
- KPI reporting
- CRM system
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Ideally a minimum of two years Logistics/Transport experience in a Customer Service based role
- Attention to detail and multitasking
- Great communicator
- Logical problem solver
- Excellent MS Office Skills-Excel, Word and Outlook
- A bubbly can do attitude
- Commitment in working with internal and external customers in achieving the best outcome
- Be a quick learner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Punctual and able to commit to Saturday shift sole charge
If you have the skills we are looking for and want to join a fun and exciting industry, Hall's would love to talk to you.
At Hall's we want all our staff to go home safely every day.
To help achieve this, we have a comprehensive health and safety plan in place to protect us all, including pre-employment medicals and drug testing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.