|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 8:37 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This role requires a talented client focused and service orientated person, who consistently delivers outstanding levels of customer service. The ability to work independently and put your hand to any task required by the client will be crucial to the success of this position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet incoming guests & internal customers in a professional & friendly manner
- Providing tea & coffee service
- Meeting room bookings and event co-ordination
- Meeting room technology assistance
- Reception cover
To be a successful in this position you must possess the following attributes:
- A paramount focus on customer satisfaction
- Fast moving with keen attention to detail
- Friendly with a positive can-do attitude
- Desire to meet and exceed set KPIs and targets
- Productive under pressure
- Previous Concierge or Hospitality experience
If this role sounds like you, please email your CV and a covering letter to DX Mail, Client Services Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 22 June 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency and must be able to pass a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and Pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.