|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 11:09 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is not only a leading automotive brand and the largest diesel engine manufacturer in the world but is also a renowned truck and light commercial vehicle maker. As New Zealand's authorised distributor, they support a large nationwide dealer network of retail and service centres. Over the past 7 years, our client has enjoyed record-breaking growth and is the vehicle of choice for thousands of New Zealanders.
About the role:
You will be responsible for generating quality leads which then convert to sales along with providing a high level of customer service.
Moreover, this role requires a team player who is looking to contribute to the success of their brand, whilst being rewarded for their lead conversions. This role will be your stepping stone into so much more in the industry if you earn your stripes and become successful.
If you can back yourself, find it easy talking to customers and creating relationships, - this is your start!
- Generate quality leads which covert into vehicle sales
- Manage leads through the "Road to a Sale - Automotive" process
- Provide after sales customer service support and assistance to existing customers
- 90% outbound and 10% inbound call activity
- Energetic, resilient and very keen to be successful.
- Confident with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to convert quality leads into Sales.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in outbound customer service and sales is ideal.
The Good Bits
- Great modern office and friendly team
- Free car parking
- Located close to the motorway and Sylvia Park
Sounds like the perfect role for you? Click APPLY NOW and submit your cover letter and CV to have your application considered.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.