|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 2:54 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This role requires a customer focused and service orientated person who consistently delivers outstanding levels of customer service. 40hr/week, between 6.30am and 5.30pm. Start times may vary daily depending on requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail & couriers
- Completing deliveries in a timely manner
- Coffee machine maintenance
- General office duties as required
- Photocopying, binding, laminating
To be a successful in this position you must possess the following attributes:
- A paramount focus on customer satisfaction
- Fast moving with keen attention to detail
- Friendly with a positive can-do attitude
- Previous Mailroom experience
- Desire to meet and exceed set KPIs & targets
- Productive under pressure
If this role sounds like you, please email your CV and a covering letter to DX Mail, Client Services Manager email@example.com by Friday, 20 July.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency and must be able to pass a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check and Pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.