|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this role, you will:
- Pro-actively manage a portfolio of small to medium businesses (over the phone)
- Build strong ongoing relationships with key decision makers
- Highlight cost-savings of products of interest to the customer and following up on leads
This is not an order taking or telemarketing role but a consultative role. You'll receive ongoing coaching and training which can lead to further career opportunities should you wish.
Is a well known brand and a market leader in their industry. As a values based organisation they take their social responsibilities seriously - and this is embraced throughout the whole business. Some examples of this include:
- Named as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies (twice!)
- Provide grants for not-for-profit education providers to assist disadvantaged children with their schooling
- Sponsor to a number of organisations within the education community as well as phone helpline that provides counselling for children and young people
- Committed to sourcing sustainable products
Is this you?
- Experience in a sales / target driven environment (face to face, retail or telephone based) that is highlighted on your resume
- Steady tenure with previous employers
- Genuine motivation to build a career
You'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive base salary and commission every month based on hitting your targets
- No weekend or late night work
- Staff discounts on products
To register your interest please apply NOW!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.