|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$24-$28.50ph|
|Listed||Thu 25 Jan, 5:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A few work perks and benefits
- Flexible with hours
- Registration support and PD courses
Our centre has a great environment that enables the children to learn and grow in a nurturing and safe way, with two big outdoor and indoor environments that separate the under twos from the over twos. We have a great chef who makes hot meals for our children daily.
- New Zealand Teaching Qualification and Experience
- Either Provisionally or Fully Registered
- Preferably had a numerous amount of Preschool experience
- Someone who knows how to effectively programme plan.
- Reggio experience beneficial
- Clear and strong communicator.
- Someone who can effectively work in a team environment.
What to do next
If this sounds like the type of awesome centre you'd be interested in working in, then don't hesitate to find out more information!
Email email@example.com for any questions and queries you may have or send your cv through!
Look forward to seeing them
Laura - Little Life
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.