|Company||Greta Point Childcare Centre|
|Listed||Wed 31 Jan, 5:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- About us
We have a small team of six enthusiastic teachers and a skilled administrator in a friendly and supportive environment.
The Centre is managed by a diligent parent committee, is well-resourced with great ratios and a whanau atmosphere. We have a large outdoor area, make regular excursions to the local bay and have walks around the coastline.
We offer excellent working conditions, including five weeks annual leave, generous non-contact time, ongoing professional development and competitive pay rates.
Free parking is available and the Centre is on the #24 bus route.
- About you
Please show us that you have-
- Enthusiasm, patience, flexibility and reliability.
- An understanding of place-based curriculum.
- An understanding and ability to apply Pikler and RIE theories in your teaching practice.
- An understanding and an ability to enhance a Reggio-Inspired environment.
- Experience with working in a mixed-age setting.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- NZ Teachers’ council recognised early childhood teaching qualification: e.g. Degree or Diploma in Teaching (ECE), or an overseas early childhood teaching qualification assessed by NZQA
- Current NZ Teachers Council full teacher registration practising certificate
- Significant successful practice experience in the early childhood education and care sector
- Indication of strengths in team leadership including mentoring and coaching peers or staff
If this sounds like you and you fancy working in a vibrant childcare centre by the sea, please contact Rose via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 386 3674
For more information, visit our website at https://www.gpcc.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.