|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 2 Feb, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Opportunity to grow in leadership role
- Supportive environment
- Beautiful nursery with gorgeous outdoor environment
- Ongoing support and training
- Professional development opportunities
Lollipops Blighs Road is a well established, purpose built centre in Strowan, licensed for 75 children. We have a beautifully resourced centre with 4 classrooms and 2 large playgrounds and a hard working, dedicated team who are committed to providing a great serivce to the families in our community. We value uninterrupted play and the use of natural resources and loose parts. Our philosophy is inspired by Reggio Emilila.
The role of Under 2's Team Leader is available now to a fully registered, experienced Nursery Teacher with a passion for developing high quality relationships with whanau, children, and the team.
The Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing two Nursery rooms with a team of 2-5 teachers and ensuring that a quality programme with suitable learning opportunities is delivered to the Under 2's.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Model and mentor to team members
- Deliver a quality learning programme to all children
- Communicate effectively with whanau, children, team members and visitors
- Undertake areas of responsibilty effectively within set timeframes
- Comply with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
Key skills and experience required:
- Full registration - NZ Education Council
- NZ Qualification
- NZ residence or valid NZ work visa
- Experience in a leadership role or in a Under 2's teaching role
The Right Opportunity for You?
If you think that you have the attributes we are looking for then please apply now with your CV and cover letter.
For inquiries don't hesitate to contact our Centre Manager - Juliette - email@example.com
Apply today. Complete our application form below.