|Company||Go Bananas Childcare|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 3:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 1 Permanent Qualified Teacher Position
- 3 Qualified Teachers to cover maternity leave (2 qualified teachers for Avalon centre and 1 qualified teacher for Frankton centre.
- Opportunity to become permanent with new centre opening in Te Rapa later this year.
Go Bananas Childcare is part of Rama Educare Group and is one of the leading and fast growing early childhood education brands in Waikato Region with two high quality purpose-built centres in Frankton and Avalon and third one opening in Te Rapa later this year.
With our state of the art facilities, huge playgrounds and strong focus on parent and staff support & professional development, we are proud to be at the forefront of high quality childcare & education.
We are looking for collaborative team players and great role models, who share our passion of providing world class early childhood education to children in a fun filled way.
What we offer:
• Collaborative team environment and supportive & experienced management.
• Plenty of personal, professional and leadership growth opportunities.
• Competitive salary, free uniforms,
subsidised childcare and ongoing professional development.
Go Bananas Childcare is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the vibrancy and diversity of many cultures that make up our centre families, work force and community at large.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.