|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent working conditions and high wages|
|Listed||Thu 22 Mar, 11:44 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
CHILDTIME LEARNING is the first licensed network of Russian-language kindergartens in New Zealand. We are creating and maintaining dynamic and productive workplaces emphasizing on the spirit of cooperation, teamwork and knowledge seeking, so we are looking for people with high targets and ambitions. We provide full professional support for opening and running a business to all our educators, including document circulation, advertising campaign and assistance of a company accountant!
We offer special conditions for professional pre-school teachers wishing to join our highly professional team!
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid working visa.
We are looking for an Early Childhood Centre Coordinator who is passionate about having fun, getting messy and being involved in child-led learning as well as able to coordinate the activities of a childcare centre by your own.
• A recognizable name, known for many years in the Russian-speaking community;
• The highest standards of quality of work and recruitment;
• Professional support in your work of the company's management and the coordinator of educational programs;
• Ability to work from home;
• Tax breaks and subsidies from the Government;
• Free teaching materials;
• Effective advertising support, including at our numerous events, on the company's website and in social networks;
• Excellent working conditions and high wages;
• Monetary subsidy for opening a group;
We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Centre Coordinator to help children (normally up to 5 years of age) to develop a wide variety of skills including speech, reading, writing, motor skills and social interaction, including activities designed to promote Russian culture and traditions.
The Early Childhood Centre Coordinator provides care and supervision for children by directing the operations of child care centres and facilities. Regular activities include the development and implementation of programs for children, the coordination of childcare workers and active discussions with parents and clients.
Responsibilities also include the overall management of the centre’s early childhood program and its operation, facilitating, planning and coordinating of the children's educational programs and activities. The coordinator runs the business side of Child Care Centre by performing certain administrative duties.
• Proven experience as an Early Childhood Teacher and/or Early Childhood Centre Coordinator
• Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
• Experience in program planning
• Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to act as a mediator between children
• Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
• Ability to work full-time (30-40 hours per week)
• Russian language proficiency - reading, writing and speaking, required
• Ability to organise and coordinate early childhood education in your home, which meets the minimum standards required by the regulations prescribed by the New Zealand Ministry of Education (free assessment provided on request)
Program Design Duties
• Design the program the Early Childhood Centre uses in its day-to-day operations, which includes:
? a schedule of daily activities to entertain, stimulate and educate the children at a level appropriate to their age;
? a balanced and nutritious snack and meal plan;
? plans for dealing with emergencies;
? plan for keeping the facility clean, sanitary and well-organized.
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play;
• Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc) to teach children;
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests;
• Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety;
• Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times;
• Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities;
• Maintaining records and accounts for the centre
• Purchasing anything needed by the facility
• Directing and supervising child care workers in providing care the children
• Recruiting staff
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development
Please see for more information: http://www.childtimelearning.co.nz/we-are-hiring
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.