|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Listed||Fri 23 Mar, 12:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a rare opportunity for an Early Childhood Centre Manager to join our team in Dunedin. As an Early Childhood Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the full cycle of business operations, ensuring the centre provides exceptional care to the children, and supporting & growing the team of wonderful educators.
- Provide quality education and childcare that meets the expectations of both licensee, parents & families/whanau
- Positively promote the centre within the community while effectively managing the Centre in terms of compliance and facility management
- Ensuring financial performance meets company policy accurately in a timely manner
- Effectively lead centre staff, utilising appropriate and fair staff management practices
- Lead the vision, values, purpose and beliefs of Evolve and motivate others to do the same
- Maintain high personal standards for yourself and as a representative of the company
Experience & knowledge:
- Must hold an ECE qualification, and/or have relevant management experience/qualification
- Must have had at least 3-years experience working with children in an ECE environment
- Have experience in a management or supervisory position with staff responsibilities
- A sound track record of financial/budget management
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of the Ministry of Education's ECE strategic plan
We offer professional development opportunities, a range of innovative systems, childcare support, and incentive opportunities along with your competitive salary. You will be working closely with the wonderful assistant manager, have regular visits with the delightful area manager, and will be a part of a passionate, dedicated team!
Interested? Please submit your confidential application and resume to us using the link below.