|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 3:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be part of a committed team that supports each other.
Your role is to guide and facilitate a journey engaging our children in experiences that evoke wonder, joy and a love of learning.
We offer our teachers.....
- weekly non contact of three hours to collaboratively plan and document in their teaching teams;
- regular internal and external professional development;
- a positive mentoring process for provisionally registered teachers;
- subsidised childcare for the right applicant;
- excellent teacher:child ratios.
What you need to show us? That you love what you do, that your teaching style and life philosophy show a connection with the Reggio Emilia approach, that you want more than just a job.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.