|Company||Montessori School House|
|Pay & Benefits||Uniforms, subsidised childcare and more.|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 3:28 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
|Reference||UQ/TIT - School|
Montessori Schoolhouse is based within a renovated villa to accommodate the Montessori philosophy in Hamilton East, close to the University of Waikato and Claudelands showgrounds. We are licenced for 40 children with the opening hours 8-5pm.
It has a strong Montessori programme led by highly qualified and experienced Montessori leaders. We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about the Montessori philosophy.
We have 2 rooms, toddlers room (2-3 age group) and preschool (3-6 years).
We are looking for a go-getter, someone who loves to grow and develop themselves and support the centre to grow.
The ideal candidate would display the following:
- Passionate about Montessori with knowledge about Montessori Philosophy and how this looks in practise.
- Understanding observation of children to support a child\'s natural work cycle
- Committed to the prepared environment, includes planning, setting up of resources, and maintaining this
- An ability to access and document children’s learning
- Effective communicator, working within a team and developing relationships with families
- A reflective teacher
Montessori trained is ideal, but if you have experience in and a passion for Montessori then please also contact us as the company could support you through your Montessori training.
This is a permanent part time position, Monday to Friday 30-35hrs per week.
As part of BestStart, we are committed to providing you with ongoing Personal Development to ensure you and your career are being well looked after. Teachers enjoy many benefits including: competitive salary, free medical insurance, and uniforms, subsidised childcare and career advancement opportunities.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.