|Company||BestStart Oraha Road|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Healthcare and childcare benefits|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 3:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
BestStart Oraha Road is a new Centre opening April/May, do you feel you have what it takes to be committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our children and families.
We are looking for a Centre Manager that can genuinely establish strong community connections and has a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Enthusiasm, experience and passion for ECE demonstrated by your commitment and practice in delivering high quality education for children
- Experience in leading high performing teams and the ability to foster growth and development
- Excellent knowledge of ECE regulations and the implementation of Te Whariki
- Sound business acumen, professional work ethic and the ability make sound decisions
- Professional, adaptable and open communication style
- Mentoring and coaching skills – able to confidently lead a team with assessment, planning and internal evaluation
- Natural problem solving skills
- Effective communicator – written and verbal and the ability to adapt your communication as required
As a BestStart Centre Manager you will have the support of a Business Manager, Professional Services Manager and a team of other Centre Managers within the region. You will receive subsidised childcare, medical insurance, extra sick days, ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow your career within BestStart.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Applicants for this position should have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.