Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Company Barnardos
Location Manukau City, Auckland
Listed Thu 29 Mar, 7:17 pm
Type Part time, Contract/Temp
Reference M Findlay
As our children are precious taonga we are looking for loving and enthusiastic relief Teachers to work in our centres in South Auckland. We can cater for early or late preferences and one centre operates from 5.30am till 8.30pm.

About you

You have a positive, 'can do' attitude with stacks of initiative and you will enjoy teamwork as much as we do. Your passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whariki play out in your work.

You will have excellent communication and organisation skills, and a desire to make a difference to tamariki in their early years while building strong links with their whanau and families.

To undertake this role you will need a current Teachers registration, practising certificate and a Bachelor or Diploma of Teaching ECE.

Why work for us?

We care deeply about Kiwi kids and this is reflected in our preferred ratios of 1:4 for under two's and 1:8 for over two's.

We offer discounted for all types of insurances as well as dentistry, optometry and banking services.

You will help to make a real difference to the lives of children and whanau in Aotearoa.

Barnardos believes that through our collective commitment, talents and efforts we are working hard to create an Aotearoa New Zealand where every child has the opportunity to, in their own unique way, shine bright.

In everything we do, we are guided by the core principles of Nga Pou e Wha - our vision for working with Maori.

To apply, visit

All applications must be submitted online and include a signed candidate declaration form (available on our website).

For more information, email

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.