|Company||ABC Te Atatu Peninsula|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Healthcare and Childcare benefits|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 9:26 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for someone who:
- Is Qualified and Registered in ECE
- Has experience and a passion to work with two year olds
- Is an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate team player,
- Is Innovative and self –reflective to be fully engaged within the environment
- Has strong knowledge to contribute effectively to the programme planning
- Has good written and verbal communication skills
- Can work positively and proactively within the team
- Is committed to further developing relationships within the community
- Can create and sustain a warm and welcoming environment for children and their families
- Experience with this age group is preferred
We will consider new Graduates!
Your strong communication skills combined with your passion for education will be matched with a competitive wage and the benefits of working for BestStart, where your contributions will be recognised and rewarded with opportunities to grow and take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, please apply!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.