|Company||Aynsley Street Preschool|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 4:10 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Key attributes, skills and responsibilities for this role:
- Have a friendly, approachable and bubbly personality!
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Great communication skills and ability to answer phone calls and parent queries.
- Have excellent organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Previous experience in accounts management (issuing invoices, processing payments, following up debt) is essential.
- Good general knowledge of accounts processes and customer account query resolution.
- Assisting new and existing families with enrolments and booking documentation.
- Manage procedures relating to absence rules.
- General day-to-day administrative tasks for the smooth running of the Centre.
- Assist the Centre Manager with budget management where required.
- Ordering supplies for the Centre.
- Proficiency in Windows Operating System, MS Excel and Word, E-mail application.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Minimum one year experience in a similar administration role, background or knowledge of ECE settings, Infocare, ECE Funding and Ministry of Education Regulations would be ideal.
In addition to the above you will need to have a 'can do' attitude, and be able to meet deadlines.
The successful applicant will be police vetted.
This part-time position is for 10 hours per week.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.