|Company||First Steps Grey Lynn|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Healthcare and childcare benefits|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Would you like to be part of our natural environment that fosters the great Kiwi spirit of build it, grow-it re-cycle it, where children learn with laughter and fun along the way?
What makes First Steps Grey Lynn such a great place to work?
- First Steps Grey Lynn is a fun, welcoming and happy place to be a part of
- We have large natural outdoor spaces so we can provide lots of opportunity to run, explore nature, hide, ride bikes, skip, jump and of course have fun!
- We go on weekly bush walks and do weekly Jiggle Jam and Yoga sessions with our children
- We have trees for the children to climb and an opportunity for gardening in our centre orchard and flower gardens
- We have a team of teachers who are committed to delivering a stimulating, nurturing educational programme for children
- We are currently working towards being plastic bag free
- We have a working worm farm and love to work with the children around recycling, composting and being sustainable.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Has strong leadership skills
- Is aligned to our centre philosophy and vision
- Is excited to be part of a small, teaching team who has a passion in sustainability and all things natural
If this opportunity excites you then please click on the \'apply for this job\' button or if you have any further questions please contact the Centre Manager, Chelsea Compton via email: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.