|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 3:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||HT EKFRGDN FJ|
Our centre philosophy is very much focused around building relationships, with a vision to being actively involved in our local community. This is a full-time, permanent position and we are searching for the perfect candidate to come in and make this position their own. To learn about our centre and what makes us special please visit our website http://www.best-start.org/centres/edukids-faringdon
We’re seeking someone with the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication with teachers and families,
- Someone who has passion for leadership and mentoring,
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and has a sense of humor,
- Someone who is orgnasied and flexible on a daily basis,
- Competency in programme planning and an ability to reflect on their own practice,
- Strong leadership in working in a small team.
Why Best Start?
“BestStart is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our teachers and our children. Teaching quality is vital in achieving this goal and we want to employ and develop our people to meet this challenge.”
As an employee you will receive top of the line learning and development opportunities along with Healthcare, Uniform, extra sick leave a generous wage and future career opportunities. To read more about who we are visit http://www.best-start.org/why-choose-us/who-is-beststart
If this sounds like you please apply now with a copy of your CV and Cover letter attached that highlights why you feel you are the best fit for us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.