|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent hourly rate, consistent work available!|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 11:29 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
** Perfect opportunity for Unqualified Assistants or Teachers in training who:
- Are currently studying ECE or Primary & looking for flexible hours/days
- Want the opportunity to experience a variety of ECE centres
- Need flexibility - A better work/home life balance
- Full time or Part time hours
** Benefits **
- Unbeatable hourly rate - Call Tara to find out more
- Weekly income
- Support from consultants who all have an education or Teaching background
- Work for the MOE's preferred recruitment company
- Flexibility and consistent work
- Work close to home
- Great centres with top facilities and resources
- Personalised service with an experienced consultant who will listen, understand and supports your needs/preferences
- Our team all have a teaching or educational background and are experienced consultants!
** Requirements **
- Experience working with children (0-5) - Ideally in a school/Centre or sports setting but not essential
- Able to engage & interact with the children, get down to their level
- Have excellent Initiative and able to work as team
- Be attentive, responsive, Passionate, approachable and fun!
- Good communication skills
- Have at least one professional referee
- No Criminal Convictions
***** A bit about Education Personnel *****
We are the MOE preferred recruitment company & are a NZ, family owned/run Education recruitment company who & have been specialists in education recruitment since 1995.
Our ECE team is made up of passionate dedicated, experienced consultants who all have a teaching or educational background & we love what we do!