|Company||Marshlands Nest Early Learning Centre|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 11:43 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for a supervisor to help with the smooth running of the Centre. We are looking for an experienced, qualified, and registered early childhood teacher who possesses the following attributes:
• Great management skills
• Is team leader and player
• Excellent communicator
• A wide range of IT skills
• Good time management skills
• A sound knowledge internal and emergent evaluation
• Is forward thinking, adapts quickly to change
• Is positive, friendly, and outgoing manner
• Motivated and passionate about the environment
The focus of this position is to lead a professional team to provide high quality ECE teaching and inspiring learning experiences for the children and their whanau.
This position will be around 30 hours a week between 8.30am-3.00pm.
If you have a passion for education, children and leadership then this is the position for you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.