|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Location||Upper Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Learning Adventures Upper Hutt is a place where learning is a never-ending journey - even for teachers! We see ourselves as reflective practitioners with a commitment to professional learning. Our philosophy promotes respectful and trusting interactions with tamariki. Our teachers have woven the RIE Pikler philosophy into their practices, particularly those working with infants and toddlers, and we are looking for a Team Lead who also shares this vision and philosophy.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds valid registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and professional practice
- Previous experience in a leadership role considered an asset
We offer professional development opportunities and subsidized child care in addition to your wage. You will be working with very family oriented, caring team - we hire to support, retain, and engage!
Interested? Please submit your confidential application and resume to us using the link below.
We can't wait to meet you!