|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$70000 - NZ$80000 per annum + housing, flight...|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Location: Hong Kong
Region: Far East and South East Asia
Curriculum: Reggio Emelia merged with school's own inquiry-based programme
Experience: 8 years minimum
Contract: Two Year Renewable
School Vision / Ethos: Situated in Hong Kong Island, this campus offers a high quality international inquiry-based programme which is inspired by international best practice. The thoughtfully considered and aesthetically designed learning environment and integrated inquiry-based programme will provide a strong early years foundation for children and develop them into confident, competent global citizens with a lifelong love for learning.
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood from a recognised University
- 8-10 years of direct work experience in an International School as an Early Childhood Educator with at least 4 years in a leadership role
- Extensive experience in leading, developing and/or teaching an inquiry play based early childhood curriculum
- International experience, especially in Asia, is highly valued
- Mature, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be well organised, work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive approach to work and relationships with others
- A high degree of organisational skills, decision making and use of initiative
- The ability to motivate, support and encourage staff through a collaborative approach
- Ability to oversee the pastoral welfare of students
Package: Salary dependent on experience and qualifications. Benefits include flight allowance; Shipping Allowance; Housing allowance with apartments nearby; Contract Completion Bonus; Global Medical Coverage; Two Year Contract
Contact me today if this role is of any interest to you , Or you feel that working internationally could be of interest . We have many locations world wide which seek New Zealand ECE and Primary . Salaries are now at their highest with most reaching well over $5,500 New Zealand per month , with housing and flights given .
Please note , you must hold a Graduate Diploma or B.ed to gain an International visa . NZ diplomas are not excepted by any of the schools which we work with .
Please do call/text me direct on 0274046025, take a look at the ECE and Primar facebook page - polly teachanywhere or send your CV thorugh to me directly for a quick response .
Oman, Shanghai , Dubai , Thailand, Sri Lanka , Egypt - The list is endless
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.