|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Healthcare and childcare benefits|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 3:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our team understand the pressures of juggling work with study and we are happy to consider reduced, or part-time hours for the right candidate.
This position is suited to someone who is already currently enrolled in their ECE training and who has the following skills:
- Excellent communication
- Committed to providing high quality education for all children
- Is a team player
- Is reliable and show a willingness to learn
- Respectful and supportive practice
- Engaged in ongoing learning and contribute to a supportive and welcoming team culture
- A can do and solution based outlook on life
- A passion for creating invitations to play and an environment that inspires our children to play, learn and grow
We can offer a competitive wage, childcare discounts, training incentives and career development opportunities. If you are interested in being a part of an amazing team culture and growing into an experienced and reflective teacher, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.