|Company||Edukids Papatoetoe 1|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Healthcare and Childcare benefits|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 3:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Edukids Papatoetoe is purpose-built childcare centre in Papatoetoe which caters for children aged between 0 months to 6 years, offering both full and part-time childcare options to the local community. Our teachers provide a fun, educational environment with enriching age appropriate activities, supporting children to become confident, lifelong learners. We take pride in our awesome new facilities, huge outdoor area, and excellent staff to child ratios and quality resources. We are looking for experienced and registered teachers who are warm, fun-loving and passionate about improving educational outcomes for children.
Our ideal candidates would display the following prerequisites:
- Hold a recognised ECE diploma or degree along with ideally fully registration but will consider provisional.
- Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment to quality teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality learning outcomes for children.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with first Language English.
- Ability to work as a team member positively and proactively, Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
- As a qualified teacher, you will use your experience to support the Head Teacher with planning, assessment and self-review.
- Willingness to participate in a range of staff development activities.
As part of BestStart we are committed to provide you with ongoing Personal Development to ensure you and your career are being well looked after. Teachers enjoy many benefits including: competitive salary, free medical insurance and uniforms, subsidised childcare and career advancement opportunities.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or work permit to work in New Zealand.
Only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.